There are two steps to disconnect your Microsoft account from your Infobase Database Account:
- Disconnect from your My Preferences page.
- Disconnect from within your Microsoft account.
Removing connection from within My Preferences:
You can remove the account linkage by disconnecting the Microsoft Sign-in from within your My Preferences page.
1. Login to your Infobase Database user account or click on the Sign-in with Microsoft button to log in.
2. Once logged in, click on the My Preferences link in the drop-down menu under your username at the top of the page.
Located at the bottom of this page is the Connected Social Accounts section.
3. Click on the Microsoft Sign-in toggle next to the Microsoft logo to switch it to the OFF state.
4. Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
You have now disconnected your Microsoft account from your Infobase Databases account.
Removing the connection from within your Microsoft account:
You can remove connections to your Microsoft account directly from the My Account section of your Microsoft account.
1. Login to your Microsoft account.
2. Click on My account under your profile in upper right corner.
3. Click on App permissions.
4. Under You can revoke permission for these apps locate the Infobase Products app. Click on Remove.
5. A Revoke permission pop-up window will appear. Click OK.
You have now disconnected your Infobase Database account from your Microsoft account.
** NOTE - Removing the app from within your Microsoft account only removes access to your Microsoft account. It does not break the linkage between your Microsoft account and your Infobase account.