There are two steps to disconnect your Google account from your Infobase Database Account:
- Disconnect from your My Preferences page.
- Disconnect from within your Google account.
Removing connection from within My Preferences:
You can remove the account linkage by disconnecting the Google sign in from within your My Preferences page.
1. Login to your Infobase Database user account or click on the Sign in with Google button to log in.
2. Once logged in, click on the My Preferences link in the drop-down menu under your username at the top of the page.
Located at the bottom of this page is the Connected Social Accounts section.
3. Click on the Connected? toggle next to the Google logo to switch it to the OFF state.
4. Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
You have now disconnected your Google account from your Infobase Databases account.
Removing the connection from within your Google account:
You can remove connections to your Google account directly from the My Account section of your Google account.
1. Login to your Google account: https://myaccount.google.com
2. Click on Security in the left hand menu.
3. Under Third-party apps with account access, click on Manage third-party access.
4. Under Third-party apps with account access and/or Signing in with Google locate the Infobase Databases name and icon and click on it to view options.
5. To remove the linkage, click on the REMOVE ACCESS button. You will be asked to confirm this.
You have now disconnected your Infobase Database account from your Google account.
** NOTE - Removing the app from within your Google account only removes access to your Google account. It does not break the linkage between your Google account and your Infobase account.